The kids are back in the classrooms and we are all back at our computers. Hopefully you are seeing some positive effects of the math plan. If you have any info you can share please post your comments.
- Susan Nicholson has said that she will provide updates re: middle school math at the School Committee meetings.
- Middle School math teachers are meeting to share best practices and workbooks with extension/supplement activities. Also they have put togehter exercises dovetailing IMPACT math with CMP.
- Pre-assessments were given to some classes at the start of the first units. These should enable teachers to determine what material is already known. Hopefully this will cut down on redundancy.
- Pacing should be adjusted this year..
- MCAS scores are due out in the beginning of October.